Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Weeks until the WSOP

Wow, only 3 weeks until the ME (main event). Been working my butt off at the new job, started in Feb. Sucks being away from the family, drive up on Monday's and head back down the VA Beach either Thurs night or Friday afternoon. I have been playing a bit. Planning on playing the 150 seat on FT, hopefully I can get seat for Kathy. Would be cool to see both of playing in the ME.

Been following all the coverage of the events, Bluff's coverage with ESPN's 360 coverage has been great. Watched Brock Parker (Tsoprano)last night take down his second bracelet in 4 days!! That is sick! Also been keeping track of Lee via FB and Twitter. Twitter has blown up online for poker players, everyone is doing it! It's great reading the tweets real time chips counts. I'm planning on doing it when I out there as well. Hopefully I'll be in more than day!

Off to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment